Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up Part Deux



More watermelon = 150 calories



Fake Chicken on a fake wheat bun with miracle whip, mustard and a roma mato = 250 calories
Pan "fried" squash, zucchini, onion, peppers, olive oil = 100 calories



blurry dark Hershey Kisses 5 = 110 calories
unpictured Chocolate Fiber 1 = 140 calories

Total Calories for today = 2030

Damn nuts!

This just shows me yet again that I CAN NOT keep high calorie foods that I like in the house.
For example Peanuts, cookies, cakes, brownies ect. these kind of foods that are my "likey likey" foods scream and beg me to eat them all gone whenever they are near.

Someday, one day maybe this will change but today its just to much work to try to deny myself of something in my vicinity that I want to eat.

Exercise notes- mowed the front and back lawn on Saturday Morning... Did nothing today well except eat peanuts :) and research PhD programs in counseling psychology. LOVE IT!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment