Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Issues




Not my issues, more computer or picasa or blogger or internet problems...not really sure what the deal was last night but my pictures would not upload.

I had a AB&J sandwich for breakfast- 300 calories
and these crack cookies for lunch... 3 servings = 21 cookies = 420 calories = lunch :)





By dinner time I was starving but of course so I munched some watermelon while cooking - 100 calories.
Sauteed yellow squash, zucchini, peppers & onions 300 calories (sauteed with some olive oil and I went back for seconds!)
2 taco shells - 140 calories
2 ounces ground beef- 150 calories
1/2 cup of black beans- 115 calories
1/4 cup light cheese- 80 calories
2 tb light sour cream - 40 calories
1 roma tomato- 20 calories

I really really wanted dessert but I skipped it and was PROUD.
Then later I went for a little run- 15 minutes but it made my stomach hurt prolly because I ate such a HUGE dinner! I also walked at the park for 30 minutes in the morning.

Total Calories Eaten: 1665 calories

Total Calories Burned: 700 calories
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment