Saturday, June 13, 2009

Stress & blogging

I have noticed as my stress goes up my blogging goes down... last week the MIL from Arizona was in town. She wanted to give the kid, the ONE year old KID soda...nuff said. Then out of the blue the people from the Board of Examiners in Counseling called and said that they had a cancellation and would I like to go for my oral exam on Friday.... k, yeah sure. Add to that my 3 year wedding anniversary, the kid cutting 2 teeth and a trip to Magnolia to see hubs extended family and this week has been so stressful.

BUT the MIL is gone, the house is semi put back together, I made it through my oral exam with out falling apart or being sucked up by tornadoes and the chaos is seeming to pass.

I have not done good at dieting AT ALL! I sucked at it actually, poor planning... eating out for the MIL in town, a fish fry in Magnolia, out to eat for anniversary... yeah pretty much ate what I wanted all week.

It was like vacation eating, but not as much fun because I felt like throwing the food at people most of the time instead of eating it :)

PS I laid the smack down, the kid is still SODA free!

No comments:

Post a Comment