Wednesday, June 24, 2009

update/goals/rambling

Ok so I have been doing this blog for 2 months now.
It was kind of rough at the beginning, but now I am better about getting into the groove of taking pictures and writing everyday. For the last 2 weeks I have been working out every day and its been between 90-100 degrees. I am giving myself bonus points for that.

My goals
  1. stay at or below 2000 calories a day- more often than not I am hitting that goal.
  2. be athletic and move for at least 30 minutes every.single.day.
That's it. I want to do this for the rest of my life. So this will be my new life. My new normal.

What I continue to struggle with
  1. the reality of how much time and work its going to take- I get up everyday expecting that I will be a size 4 or at least 14 because I ate good and exercised the day before. then i get frustrated when not only am i not a size 4 or 14 but also I have not lost one pound since the day before.
  2. sweets, the days I do go over my calorie allotment that is why. I crave sugary bad stuff a lot. maybe one day I will not want chocolate cake and will want an apple instead but right now if I try to eat an apple and I want chocolate cake I get PISSED.
  3. telling family about the blog- it still makes me uncomfortable
  4. posting my before pictures- I did take them, this week though.
  5. the mental stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment