Monday, June 22, 2009

the day before today

My internet was on the fritz last night and I needed sleep more than I felt like messing with it.



We slept in til 9 then went to the park so at 11 I figured I could officially skip breakfast and just eat lunch.
5 ounce burger with tomato, ketchup and mustard on a sesame seed bun - 500 calories
tomato & cucumbers with 1 tb light catalina - 60 calories


I had this X 2 (french bread & almond butter) and also half a Odwalla bar and a serving of honey roasted peanuts - 700 calories, this was spread out over the afternoon/early evening



After all that snack is no wonder we ate a very late dinner - at 8 pm.
chicken and pesto panini- 550 calories
german potato salad with spinach- 150 calories
watermelon- 100 calories

Total for the day: 2060 calories

Exercise- mowed the back lawn- 30 minutes = 300 calories burned

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment