Monday, June 15, 2009

Morning


2 servings cinnamon pecan Special K- 220, 1/2 cup of blueberries- 40 and 1/2 a banana- 50, 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond breeze- 20. Total Calories: 330 calories


We bought the blueberries yesterday and they are almost gone already :( I think I may have to start going to the store more often and buy less, I don't know. I seem to eat way healthier the closer to a shopping trip I am because of the abundance of healthy choices???

Today's to do list
1. Story time at the library with the kid
2. clean house
3. organize paperwork
4. call about a supervisor
5. mail thank you cards from the kids b-day and package to my mom
6. workout

There are about 10 more things that I want to put on this list but I am resisting. I tend to try to do to much at once and get parts of lots of stuff done. But the stuff that I get done isn't always important so I am working on my prioritizing skills. So each night I write a big long to do list and in the morning I ask myself "what is the most important thing to get done today?" and that is what I pay attention to first.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment