Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lake Day

I ate total crap today.

It was a blast.

We were invited to the lake by Kirts family on Friday night and since we had no weekend plans, we decided to go for it. Of course then the kid did not go to bed til 10:30 PM and woke up at 5:45 AM soo umm we were late getting started. We all got up for the 2nd time at 9 and rushed around packing up the oodles of crap a one year old needs for a day trip to the lake. Then we hit up the local Target for some more crap (sunglasses for me and Jackson, sunscreen, floatie, diapers, snacks...yeah I like to be prepared).

Kid was starving at 11 when we left the house so we stopped at McDonald's... Dude I got to get better at planning/packing this shit before we leave the house. I had a double hamburger - 250 calories.

Then we headed down to Lake Degray about 45 minutes away. THE KID SCREAMED after his burger until I sung the itsy bitsy spider on repeat, seriously every time I would stop he would cry.

Cracked out.

But we had a great time. It was hot but the breeze off the lake was great, the water was perfect and Jackson did not cry once. (did not nap either but whatever)

Oh ya and there was LOTS of snacks.

Over the course of the day I ate:
  • half a pb&j 200 calories
  • 2 servings of cashews 330 calories
  • 5 oreos 270 calories
  • serving of cheetos 160 calories
  • 1 iced thin oatmeal cookie- 50 calories
  • about 2 gallons of ice water

and then just because I did not get enough junk I demanded Taco Bueno for dinner. I could not make up my mind about what to eat so I order everything.

  • 1/2 a chicken taco salad 400 calories
  • beans- 300 calories (damn thats why those tasted that good)
  • crispy beef taco - 200 calories

Total Calories- 2160 calories

Actually not to bad, considering.

No comments:

Post a Comment