Monday, June 15, 2009

Plain Jane

You would think after my huge snack I wouldn't be hungry for lunch, alas no such luck.

Tuna salad with 1/2 an apple, light cheese, green peppers and sugar free relish- 175 + plain jane green beans - 25





Salsa dinner salad: 220 calories

chicken - spinach - tomato - cucumber - green pepper- light cheddar- salsa

Almond butter + raspberry jam toast - 200
Banana shake 120 calories per serving

for 2
1 1/2 large frozen banana
cup of almond milk
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp maple extract
1 pk sweet -n- low

blend on high


Total for the day: 1520 calories

opps, after i ate the potato salad I thought I had blown my calories. I don't always add til the end of the day, its my inner procrastinator.

PS. I did not run tonight instead I mowed the front lawn for 30 minutes and then did stretching and leg work while watching Jon & Kate plus 8. FYI that show has gotten WEIRD!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment