Thursday, May 14, 2009

TBL

Confused by TBL... dude me too! I was browsing some weight loss blogs and it kept popping up, finally I got it. The Biggest Loser.
Ya, sometimes I am that slow.
On one of those said sites I found a quote that sums up my diet exactly. Its a quote made by Jillian Michaels- trainer for the Biggest Loser and she made it at the 2007 Blogher conference.

"Count your calories, work out when you can, and try to be good to yourself. All the rest is bullshit."

This is what I believe in (but I need to be working out way more!) Diet plans just make my head hurt and they force me to eat what I do not like which I suck at.
I can usually last for a week on a diet. and then I want to eat normal.
Food i can serve to guests, food that is served in restaurants.
TO ever truly lose weight I know that
I have to change my eating patterns and behaviors.
You know- Just say NO to dessert and yes to fruit and exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment