Thursday, May 14, 2009

Is it acceptable to skip meals?

I am having a conflict. I know that we are going out to a pizza buffet place for lunch. My sister is in town for the kids birthday and we are taking her to Larry's.
Which FYI is OMG good.
Its a buffet place where the bring the pizza to you.
Ya, its bad.
I was debating skipping breakfast because I know lunch numbers are going to suck.

There are 2 sides to the debate going on in my head.

1. skipping breakfast works- saves some calories and also since you wont eat snacks this afternoon, it will be just a two meal day...

2. Skipping meals is wrong and bad for your metabolism. You will overeat because you are to hungry. "saving" calories is too food disordered.

blah blah blah

I think I will have something small- like an apple very soon to when we are going out to lunch so I am not starving. Then I am making sure to take a picture of everything I eat at the Buffet, which will definitly make me eat less. and skip any afternoon snacks and go for a light dinner- veggies and chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment