Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dumplings

For breakfast I had a carrot w/2 tsp of almond butter :) 80 calories


By lunch time I was starving! I got a 12 inch subway grilled chicken on italian herbs in cheese bread with sweet onion terriki sauce and tomatos, lettuce, green peppers, cucumbers, and banana peppers TOASTED! Sooo good! I had half for lunch at 12:30 and the rest for 2nd lunch at 3:00 :) 700 calories




Tonight we were supposed to have homemade PF Changs Lettuce Wraps and "fried" brown rice.
It was just no meant to be as I was missing 3 KEY ingriedients.
Next week I will try again. So while looking at knock off recipes I came across one for Cracker Barrel chicken dumplings. Which Hubs LOVES and never gets to eat. So he got that for dinner! With mine I had steamed peas. - 600 calories

FYI I used frozen homemade chicken broth and already cooked chicken so this was SUPER fast to make!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment