Sunday, July 5, 2009

First time



Hamburger lettuce Wraps- these had 1 crumbled 4 oz burger, tomato, red onion, ketchup and mustard - 300 calories
Sugar Free Walmart Brand Lemonade- I love it and it makes it feel all summery!
Unpictured Fiber 1 Bar- 160 calories




First time I remember ever eating cherries like this. LOVE.THEM. I got these at Kroger and they were very sweet and on sale for $1.99lb!! - 50 calories ( a few were munched prior to the picture )
Barbara's Organic Cereal Squares- 100 calories
1/2 a banana 50 calories



Dinner was my now famous Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip! I modified a recipe from a friend and it makes pie pan with 8 servings and each serving has 175 calories!

I had this TWICE for only 550 calories!! oh ya and IT ROCKS!

I also had an unpictured portion of tortilla chips- 160 calories!




These are sooo yummy and you get 15 cookies for 130 calories... I munched on 2 servings while watching tv with hubs- 260 calories

Total = 1630 and I seriously ATE all day long today!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment