Thursday, July 2, 2009

Too many Yuckcakes, I mean cupcakes :)

So today I ate:

3 cupcakes + the icing off of 2 other cupcakes = 950 calories

chicken & dumplings w/peas = 400 calories

1% milk - 100 calories

1 roll - 100 calories

4 ounces of ribeye - 250 calories

1/4 of a large potato - 50 calories

2 tb of sour cream - 50 calories

1/2 ear of corn - 25 calories

1 serving of tortilla chips - 160 calories

a bunch of celery - 0 :)

2 servings of Chicken Wing Dip - 150 calories

total for day = 2335 calories

wahhhh :( if only I had played the JUST SAY NO TO CUPCAKES GAME....

I had a great lazy day though! Hubs was off and we just kinda hung out all day. Played with the kid and read books in bed while he napped. THen we went over to some friends to play cards and eat dinner. I made Fire & Ice watermelon salsa and chicken wing dip and brought my cupcakes :)

Chicken Wing Dip Recipe
1 pk light cream cheese
1/4 cup of hot sauce or too taste, this is pretty mild.
2 cups of cheddar cheese
2 5 ounce cans of chicken

Reserve 1 cup of cheese- mix rest of ingriedients and put in pie plate. Sprinkle rest of cheese on top. Bake on 350 for 20 minutes or till bubbly. serve with corn chips and celery

I think the watermelon dip might be better the second day or maybe on some grilled fish. I am not a huge chip fan so maybe that was the problem. The chicken wing dip was decent- I ate mine with lots of celery :)

No exercise today...unless you count staying up till 1:30 am reading a Daniel Steel novel and then getting up at 6:30 with the kid exercise LOL. I finished the book this afternoon. True trash reading at its best :)

Today has turned into my trash eating day. I am going to be bring light side dishes and a light dessert to the party on Saturday and have a healthy low calorie-ish 4th of July :)

No comments:

Post a Comment