Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shame on the Fat Girl

So we went out of town Friday afternoon...

I have been a BAD fat girl. I have eaten out and away and decidely not healthy foods.

and

I did not take pictures because I was not ready to talk to the family about the "diet" thats not a diet.

Here is a list of what I have eaten.
Friday for dinner
1 jumbo pork sandwhich w/half of a twice baked potato
1 cupcake cheese cake

Saturday
Breakfast
1 sausage roll
1 glazed donut

lunch
chicken salad with peppercorn ranch
peanuts
med. chocolate dipped cone from Dairy Queen

snack
half a small chocolate blizzard

dinner
chicken pasta
1 bread stick
1 slice pepperoni pizza (all from pizza hut)
1 cup cake cheesecake

Sunday
Breakfast
2 cheese biscuits

snack
chocolate donut
1 sausage roll

No comments:

Post a Comment