Thursday, April 23, 2009

LONG day!!

Thursday's I leave sweet baby and go to WORK! I am currently earning my masters degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. My job right now is an internship one day a week at the Alternative High School in my town. Tough but very rewarding work.

So breakfast and lunch were packed this morning.
2 pb&Js - each 300 calories
1 banana- 100 calories
1 South Beach Fruit bar - 100 calories



Not pictured... 2 chocolate chip cookies that were consummed in the break room.
400 calories BOOO
Snack after work- Fiber One Bar 140 calories and 5 saltines 60 calories


Dinner from Taco Bueno- Chicken Taco Salad- no sour cream or cheese, then I got rid of most of the fried flour tortilla bowl and added half of a side order of black beans and an extra tomato
calories (this was HUGE and I could not finish it!)- 600 calories if I ate it all
total calories for the day - 2000
and that was so an accident!
Also 2 more positives
  1. Went for a 45 minute walk with hubs and the kid before dinner
  2. Weighed in this morning at 281- down 2 lbs!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment