Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fast and Easy Chili Nachos



Chili Nachos

12 tortilla chips - 140 calories
1/4 can of Hormel Turkey Chili with Beans - 100 calories
lettuce
onions
spinach
banana peppers
1/4 cup 2% cheese - 80 calories
tomatoes
3 tb light sour cream - 60 calories

less than 500 calories


I ate one other meal today- Lunch at Chilis with a friend to celebrate my new job.

I had 1/2 a bacon burger 500 calories , 1/3 a molten cake 430 calories, some cheese fries - 300 calories and a corn on the cob - 190 calories

Total for the day = 1920 calories

ouch!!! and no exercise :(

Fat Girl needs to IGNORE friends who tempt them and say they should go out to lunch to celebrate ANYTHING! (just an FYI that biatch is skinny too!)

Now I am off to bed....gotta get up early so I can get my ass spanked by some crazy skinny chick at 5:15 am!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment