Monday, August 3, 2009

Am I the only person who hates her former fat friends who got skinny??

(1 gastric bypass, 3 lapbands and 1 au natural)

Seriously its not about the jealously...dude its there but that's not why I hate them.

its all about the secrecy... as they lose the weight they seem to become increasingly uncomfortable talking about it.

my compassionate side sees why they have this issue, I am sure EVERYONE asks them what they eat and how they exercise.... and they must get so tired of talking about "it"

but my nosy fatgirl side wants to know....what they eat EVERY single day.

I want to see it.

I read lots of food blogs, some with peeps that have lost weight.
But its always 15-30 lbs which I admire them for but only a little.
I want to see someone who was super fat and is not anymore, what did they eat while they were losing....what do they eat now...?

I've toyed with the idea of getting lapband. I am a good candidate for the surgery. I do know how to eat well and I exercise more than most girls who weigh over 250 lbs.

What keeps me from seriously looking into it is that I know I would feel like a failure.

I want to do this on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment