Tuesday, November 17, 2009

i want to eat

sad sad fat girl. Has had a really stressful week and really really really wants to eat...

damnit why do I always get back on the wagon when I am stressed...oh wait never mind I am always stressed.

I am acutely aware that my current cravings and yearnings for something sweet feels distinctly like other addictions I have faced and conquered in my past.

How did I quit smoking??? cold turkey on a whim

give up sketchy men?? cold turkey on a whim

dude. I am so going to take a shower and go to bed. Thats really what the issue is. I am tired.
Stayed up much to late having a wonderful conversation with hubs. and if I go to bed now, I am much more likely to make my 5 am date with the gym.

Food today was:

2 breakfast muffins- 500
1 apple- 100
carrots and light dip- 150
chicken Parmesan- 300
1 slice light garlic bread- 130
steamed broccoli- 25
1/2 serving wheat pasta- 100

yes sir today was a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment