Friday, September 11, 2009

updates

life is starting to get more comfortable. Well kinda.
The kid actually made it to daycare all 4 days this week and hasnt had a fever since sunday...Huge considering hes been sick off and on for 2 weeks.
Still not sleeping great at night but he has taken a few 1.5-2 hour naps at daycare.
I still hate it though.

Some peeps at my work are starting a biggest loser contest. Money is involved. I love competition and I have decided that I would like that $100 or more pot for christmas fun.

That means i should be getting back to my food blogging on here a little more consistently.

According to my scale I have lost 5 more lbs. I say that because the scale we are using for the contest says i am 7 lbs heavier...i dont think my clothes weigh 7 lbs but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment